International Dowsing Seminar, Vilnius, 12-15 June 2008

Here you can post notices of any dowsing-related events.

International Dowsing Seminar, Vilnius, 12-15 June 2008

Postby Grahame Gardner » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:10 am

This has been sent in by member Pat Toms:

International Seminar - 'Earth's Fields and their Influence on Organisms'

Dowsers are invited to participate in an International Seminar in Vilnius to consider “Earth's Fields and their Influence on Organisms“ to be held June 12-15, 2008 in Vilnius, Lithuania. Organized by the Baltic Dowsers` Association, Institute of Geology and Geography, Vilnius Pedagogical University and the company ‘Ferigi’. This event is devoted to the International Year of Planet Earth. Tri-lingual translation provided: English, Russian and Lithuanian. Participants meeting in Vilnius will be driven 130km south to the venue Druskininkai and be returned. Cost will probably be about 120 Euros, to include seminar fee, local transport, accommodation and food (cheap flights available from UK).

The Seminar will focus on bio-location effects - radiesthesia, dowsing, mental-information processing, and so on - appertaining to rhythmic biogeophysical phenomena, the earth’s geophysical fields including methods and equipments used in investigation of geology, archaeology, architecture, alternative medicine and other fields. Questions relating to human interaction with nature, cultural and social-psychological issues will be discussed.

A day of excursions and practical exercises will be organized in the Raigardas Valley area to see natural bio-geophysical anomalies and to dowse at special places.

Presentations are invited (there is a deadline of April 15) and abstracts and articles received will be published before the event. Further details from Rimantas Petrošius at the Institute of Geology and Geography, Vilnius, email: petrosius(a)geo.lt or from Rimantas Krupickas, email: r.krupickas (a)vpu.lt.

Pat Toms' comments: Fifteen previous well-organised, but informal, seminars have been organised regularly rotating between the neighbouring countries of Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia. Individuals and institutional participants include researchers, healers and practitioners. At a previous event about fifty people participated and heard stimulating contributions, including contributions on architecture, neurophysiology, climate and earth fields, geological anomalies, earth’s radiation fields, archaeology, disease, holography, Kirlian photography techniques, human information field, forest vitality, the resting place of bears, perspectives on shamanism, etc. Everyone spoke slowly and translation was live. A fantastic chance to visit Lithuania.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Postby Helen-Healing » Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:02 am

Would that be Vilnius airport that we would fly to, then? Sounds like a very interesting few days!
Helen-Healing

Postby Helen-Healing » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:07 pm

I have found a very inexpensive return flight to Vilnius from Gatwick - have a look here at the first one with Lithuanian Airlines! It works out at around £69 return. The dates are for the day before & the day after the conference.

Now I just have to find someone who can look after my dog!
Helen-Healing

Re: International Dowsing Seminar, Vilnius, 12-15 June 2008

Postby Helen-Healing » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:46 am

I now have quite a lot of information about attendance at this seminar. If anyone is interested, please PM me or, preferably, email me.
Helen-Healing

Postby Grahame Gardner » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:19 am

Does this mean you're going along, Helen? I'd love to attend but unfortunately it clashes with a Council meeting weekend. I hope you're going to take copious notes and give us a full report when you return! :)
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Postby Helen-Healing » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:28 pm

Grahame Gardner wrote:Does this mean you're going along, Helen?

I hope so. In the process of trying to co-ordinate coach/flight/hotel/etc/etc! Hotels are booking fast for those dates, in case you're interested! :o

I'm not the only BSD member going, by the way. Don't know about the copious notes!! :) Anyone speak Lithuanian??
Helen-Healing

Postby tomek.durr » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:34 am

hallo,
my name is tomek durr and I am new member from czech republic. I,ll be in Vilnius too with my paper about elimination of earth radiation, you can read my utility model on my web: http://www.ruseni-geopatogennich-zon.websnadno.cz There is translation to english. My model is based on organic beton with colloid collagen, which transformed low radiation to heigher frequences. See you soon in Vilnius !!!! :lol:

best regards
tomek durr
tomek.durr

Postby Helen-Healing » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:12 pm

I expect I will see you there then, Tomek.

I have my flights & overnight stays hotel booked, so it's all systems go.
Helen-Healing

Postby Helen-Healing » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:17 pm

There are to be more than 50 presentations from 13 countries at the conference, including GB, Russia, Ukraine, Latvia, Austria, Estonia, Czech Republic, Greece, the US, Germany & of course Lithuania itself.
Helen-Healing

Postby Helen-Healing » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:24 am

Well I'm off very early tomorrow morning! That is, if the e-ticket I printed off really is an e-ticket!! Yesterday I discovered online that it's supposed to have a 13 digit ID number on it - and mine certainly hasn't!! :shock: But it's what I was told to print. :roll: However it's been paid for OK, so if there are any probs at Stansted, I will just plonk myself down & not shift till they sort it out!! My patience will be very short at 6am!! :lol:

Wish me luck! :mrgreen:
Helen-Healing

Postby Helen-Healing » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:22 am

Back from the conference in one piece. It was all so intense, I hardly know where to start. They were three very intense days with presentations morning, afternoon & evening (if you had the stamina for all that) & the translations were a tad erratic. Also a couple of people on the list never turned up.

There were around 45 different talks in all, from people from Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia, Russia, Greece, Austria, UK, Czech Republic, Ukraine, Germany.... :shock: and we only had simultaneous translation on one day; the rest of the time it was a person with a mic doing the best he/she could! Still, funding was tight, and I understood this. The organisers were a bit overwhelmed at the response this year - much more than previous years!

All I can say is - I have a 248-page book of the abstracts & materials, and if anyone would like to peruse it, I'm willing to send it to you. If there's more than one, you could pass it on - as long as it returns back to me eventually. Please let me know if you're interested.

Lithuania is a really beautiful country & I enjoyed my stay immensely. The people are very friendly & the country is very flat & wooded. On the field day, we went to a large boulder in the middle of all the flatness, to dowse for its energies. Also to a crater where a meteorite fell millions of years ago. Fascinating stuff.

I feel a book coming on - 'Alternative Lithuania'!! :mrgreen:
Helen-Healing

Postby Helen-Healing » Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:01 pm

Here are the main big cheeses (as I mentally called them) at the conference..

From left to right: Geerhardt Hacker of Research Institute for Frontier Questions of Medicine & Biotechnology in Salzburg Austria, a Russian gentleman Viktor Inyushin of The Kazakh National University after al-Farabi. Almaty, Kazakhstan, David Reecher from the US, Alfred Riggs, Roy Riggs, Stavros Papamarinopoulos of Patras University in Greece, and Rimantas Petrosius the Lithuanian organiser (now he really had a degree in rocket science - he works with radioactive isotopes :shock: and told me all this was a relaxation for him! A lovely self-effacing man.)

[Edit: Rimantas has been checking out what I've said :mrgreen: and has given me the correct name for the chap whose name I couldn't remember!! Thank you Rimantas!]
Last edited by Helen-Healing on Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Helen-Healing

Postby Grahame Gardner » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:46 pm

Thanks for the pics Helen; it would be lovely to see more and hear more about it, but I appreciate how long it takes to process all that information!
Are you coming to Conference this year? If so, perhaps you could bring the reports along so we can all have a look?
Grahame
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Postby Helen-Healing » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:08 pm

My previous post edited for veracity! :mrgreen:
Helen-Healing

Postby Petrosius » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:19 am

Please, find the Abstracts and Materials (PDF format) and photos of the Seminar in our website: www.geo.lt (Conferences...).
Best regards
Rimantas Petrosius
Petrosius

Next

Return to Events