Alison King 12 Nov. 2016

Here you can post notices of any dowsing-related events.

Alison King 12 Nov. 2016

Postby Helen-Healing » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:21 pm

Notification from the London Dowsers:

Dear all, I have just visited Knights’ Templar church in Holborn and in there is the final resting place of William Marshall. England’s greatest knight and final signee of the Magna Carta

There is a novel by Elizabeth Chadwick (see her web site) based on historical fact called ‘The Greatest Knight’. Alison King, who is doing a once only visit to us on Sat.12th. November 2016, had a considerable hand in ‘going back’ to his time to get a perspective on the great man.
Those of you who have yet to book need to get a move on,time and seats are running out and anyone with the remotest interest in dowsing should want to be there. No good saying later ‘I wish I’d gone’ It’s too late then and there won’t be a repeat visit.
Those of you who have booked will be sent final details at the end of this month.
If you have not booked ,please do so ASAP and contact me by phone 01322 525975 or reply to this e.mail
John Baker

Alison King
Helen-Healing

Re: Alison King

Postby Grahame Gardner » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:42 am

That sounds like a very interesting event Helen. Elizabeth Chadwick (added her website link) and Alison King were at Conference some years ago and gave a very interesting presentation. Definitely worth checking this out if you're in London!
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Re: Alison King 12 Nov. 2016

Postby Helen-Healing » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:25 pm

I hope to go, Grahame, but I will just have finished a course of radiotherapy treatments & am not sure how I will be feeling. OK I hope!!
The chemo just about wiped me out, but don't know if the radiotherapy leaves one feeling similarly depleted. I'll let you know. :|
Helen-Healing

Re: Alison King 12 Nov. 2016

Postby Helen-Healing » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:27 pm

I have booked my place anyway, and will just hope I'll be good to go! Feeling fine at present.
Helen-Healing

Return to Events