Sussex Dowsing Project

Here you can post notices of any dowsing-related events.

Sussex Dowsing Project

Postby Erainn » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:51 pm

Hello,

I wonder if any Sussex Dowsers would be interested in a dowsing project I have individually been working on
within West Sussex.

I'm not a vastly experienced dowser and so would appreciate any independent assessment of the possible
phenomena which I seem to be experiencing and thought perhaps fellow Dowsers based in the region may wish to explore
the possibility of a 'line' for want of a more accurate description that appears to run across the County.

If anyone is interested perhaps an informal exploratory trip could be considered? Please drop me a message as I'm happy
to consult further on this and would be most appreciative of more experienced input to clarify what maybe happening,
be it projection on my part or an indication of some inherent energy flow of sorts.

Erainn
Erainn

Re: Sussex Dowsing Project

Postby Erainn » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:49 pm

I guess the silence on that is an essay in communication :)
Erainn

Postby Grahame Gardner » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:42 pm

Shame nobody has picked up on this, but many dowsers don't do internet stuff like forums.
You might have more luck by contacting the Sussex Dowsers in Chichester directly via Sandy McKenzie - or have you tried that?
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Postby DarkChestofWonders » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:17 pm

Erainn,

Sent you a PM.

Alan
Sometimes things have to be believed to be seen
DarkChestofWonders

Postby Erainn » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:07 pm

Grahame, thanks for the comments on that. Alan, have sent a reply to your message. Regards.
Erainn

Return to Events