Patrick Down Under!

the place to post any media reports about dowsers and dowsing .

Patrick Down Under!

Postby Grahame Gardner » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:46 pm

Former President Dr. Patrick MacManaway struts his stuff down under (with many cattle and bad hat-hair):
http://www.abc.net.au/landline/content/2013/s3887655.htm
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Re: Patrick Down Under!

Postby DarkChestofWonders » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:51 am

Thanks for posting this Grahame, nice to see Patrick spreading the word, it's a pity more farmers don't have open minds.

It was also nice to see the Cameron Aurameter in use, I wonder what the purpose of putting the rods in at the base of the tree trunk and then dowsing from them was, any ideas?

Alan
Sometimes things have to be believed to be seen
DarkChestofWonders

Postby Grahame Gardner » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:38 pm

DarkChestofWonders wrote: I wonder what the purpose of putting the rods in at the base of the tree trunk and then dowsing from them was, any ideas?

It's a technique of earth acupuncture that releases sha chi and also enables the practitioner to make a connection with the land. Patrick is using the aurameter as a pendulum to dialogue with the spirit of place.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Postby DarkChestofWonders » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:56 pm

Grahame,
A quick online search reveals, "Both Sha Chi and Si Chi - low feng shui - are expressions of bad feng shui energy". I'm afraid I don't know anything about feng shui.

This might seem a silly question but, if the energy is released where does it go, or is it a just a release of blocked energy to take the pressure off the local area?

I assume you have to dowse to find the correct point on the land to go to?

What sort of questions would you be asking the Spirit of Place, I imagine it would be something to do with healing the land?

As you might have gathered I don't know too much about this.

Alan
DarkChestofWonders

Postby Grahame Gardner » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:13 pm

Alan, you've pretty much answered your own questions there! :lol:
Grahame
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Postby DarkChestofWonders » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:16 pm

My tutor in the foundation class earlier on in the year was telling us of "your dowsing question becoming your answer" which develops as you get more and more into the dowsing zone.
Well it seems that part is working ok :lol:
DarkChestofWonders

Postby mike » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:24 pm

Hug a tree, it works wonders, cleans all sorts of things of bad energy, the bad vibes are grounded and lost forever below, leaving you or the crystal/quartz cleaned and ready to use again.Any big healthy tree will do, but better if it sits on a Ley Line or two.Open your mind and ask to be cleaned, as simple as that folks, and it may be a healing influence as well,never tried it on my back or legs yet,its something to try.
mike

Return to Dowsing in the Media