Diviner decides to seek gold

the place to post any media reports about dowsers and dowsing .

Diviner decides to seek gold

Postby Geoff Stuttaford » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:59 am

This appeared on the BBC News Web site.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7880165.stm

Geoff
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Geoff Stuttaford

Re: Diviner decides to seek gold

Postby simonwheeler » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:24 am

Interested that someone with so many years of experience decides he needs a "witness" when seeking metal. And was it deliberate that when talking about lack of jobs as a water diviner he said, "Work dried up"? :oops:
But good to see a sensible report on the subject on TV!!
:P
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
simonwheeler

Postby Geoff Stuttaford » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:32 am

(Simon ) "Interested that someone with so many years of experience decides he needs a "witness" when seeking metal."

Yes, Simon. I thought that a bit strange myself.

Geoff
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Geoff Stuttaford

Postby An Ri Rua » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:09 pm

Yes but even in Richard Webster's accounts of some of the great water-dowsers in history, many of them thought they could only dowse for water and had never considered trying anything else.

It's surprising really how many limitations people place upon themselves in regards to dowsing.
An Ri Rua

Postby mike » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:18 pm

HAS any dowser on this web site ever started dowsing without using first a focus to collect/help their dowsing,before moving on to subjects without any focus to call upon ? I seem to be where I need a focus to help out with some things, but happy to jump in alone on other subjects, is it me or are we all like this at first ? :roll:
mike

Postby mike » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:59 pm

Im still the same today, happy to work on most things dowsing alone without a focus, but more happy other times to use one if I can get one to help, to me its like blinkers on a horse, it removes all the things that can distract you ?
mike

Return to Dowsing in the Media