Lord Lucan

the place to post any media reports about dowsers and dowsing .

Lord Lucan

Postby mike » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:21 pm

Okay I know its late but before I go to sleep I have to post this,I have had dreams of Lord Lucan when I have NO knowledge of him or interest, but this is what I dowsed.After the dreams a few months ago I looked up on the web the story behind the man, and afterwards I followed up the thoughts of him that night before I dropped off to sleep.....I believe he died in Santa Coloma end of July this Summer, and this is very close to Andorra, he lived in a large house with a mountain to the west behind the house, and a car park to the east of the house.....Okay I can sleep now, knowing he will not trouble me again,sleep is hard enough anyway with my sore hips,but its something I needed to do.
mike

Re: Lord Lucan

Postby mike » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:44 am

NOT another dream from someone I never met or knew, I think he found me to tell his friends of old of his passing, so Im happy I posted those thoughts.
mike

Postby mike » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:28 pm

Yesterday I put the radio on in the car and heard on Radio WM Birmingham that Lord Lucan has been declared dead by the Courts,this was the first thing I heard coming from the radio, and his son George can now have the title, so thats the end of it I imagine...RIP Lord Lucan.
mike

Postby mike » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:44 pm

It came over the radio yesterday while I was driving that Lady Lucan had passed away, so eveything has come full circle now, all are at peace and in a better place.
mike

Return to Dowsing in the Media