Cases of Depression Soar - Is it What We're (Not) Eating?

Media reports and discussion on general health issues - conventional or alternative.

Cases of Depression Soar - Is it What We're (Not) Eating?

Postby simonwheeler » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:01 pm

An article in UK Huffington Post

Certainly, mental health problems, and depression in particular, are undoubtedly complex, multi-factorial conditions. But the bit I'm interested in - and think more people should take seriously - is the extent to which our modern day diets are messing with our brains.
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
simonwheeler

Re: Cases of Depression Soar - Is it What We're (Not) Eating

Postby Helen-Healing » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:15 am

Well, the author of that article may be able to afford to eat salmon or trout every week, but there are not so many people who can! Have you seen the price of fish recently??!

I eat a lot of fish, but rarely oily fish. I have sardines occasionally, although being tinned, I don't know how nutritionally good they are for me. Can't stand anchovies (shudders) and herring are not one of my favourites either. I don't class myself as being depressed, but am not wildly enthusiastic about anything either. Don't think that has anything to do with the amount of oily fish I eat. :| I wish I did know what it's about though.
Helen-Healing

Postby ledgehammer » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:14 am

Helen, neither do I and I am quite healthy, a balanced diet is important of course but there's so much information out there to synchronize to, ...
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
ledgehammer

Postby Lyndon Ronstadt » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:49 pm

Try eating according to your blood type, boys and girls. I've been doing this for years and I can tell you I have more ENERGY to spare than previously. As for DEPRESSION, I can't comment, but I suspect THAT is caused by factors other than diet.
Lyndon Ronstadt

Postby Helen-Healing » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:16 pm

I've known about this blood type stuff for a while now, but until they can tell me what Rh-B needs to eat, I'll reserve my judgment!
It seems I'm related to aliens - it explains a lot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzDX_Ps1UGk

(I wish we could embed youtube vids here.)
Helen-Healing

Postby Lyndon Ronstadt » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:22 pm

but until they can tell me what Rh-B needs to eat

Go for the bananas but lay off the peanuts. :lol:

From the book:
More than 90 percent of all factors associated with blood type are related to your major ABO type. ... But let me stress: knowing whether you are Type O, Type A, Type B, or Type AB is the only blood type information you really need.

The three subtypes that play minor roles are:

Secretor/non-Secretor
Rh+ and Rh-
The MN blood group system

No excuse now then, eh?
Lyndon Ronstadt

Postby arthur hamlin » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:36 pm

You mean no excuse not to dowse for it?
arthur hamlin

Postby Hillary » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:02 am

Although this topic is about depression and the food we eat - I have a 7 mos. old puppy and have dowsed all
the foods that are beneficial for him ignoring what the experts recommend. I take many vitamins and each
morning I dowse how much I need the vitamin that day. I work with a % chart 0-100 and find that there are
days I don't need a certain vitamin at all.

As far as depression is concerned - if I feel depressed I will clear my chakras - if I feel angry I will clear my solar plexus.
It works for me. What still surprised me is that at this point I can hear someone's name and be able to dowse in my
head what the deficiencies are in every system of that person's body.
Hillary

Return to Health News & Media