US and Russia Search For Yeti

for Archaeology news reports and discussions.

Re: US and Russia Search For Yeti

Postby mike » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:54 pm

I wonder why Bigfoot/Yeti is never pictured catching salmon in Canada when they run the rivers, at that time I would have thought the animal would have been building up for Winter and eating as much as possible,perhaps they do fish the rivers but away from the places where Black and Brown Bears hunt in packs.Living in direct contact with each other I imagine a Bigfoot to take on any Black/Brown Bear of about the same size, its funny but most animal hits are two animals together in the mountains/woods, but these hits might be mother and son or daughter, as in nature the mother feeds/weans the baby for some time in adult life.And as in life the mother BF/Black/Brown Bear protects the baby for some time after birth until it gets some size and big enough to avoid larger animals.An interesting story/video was of a chap who was in the mountains collecting rocks with his family close down the hill heard rocks being crashed together above him, he shouted upwards to where he thought another chap was standing, and a Bigfoot came crashing down the steep slope and landed in the path beside him.He drew his small pistol and fired a shot in the air, and the BF walked slow down the path and started hitting two rocks together again at a safe distance away, this I believe had to be a signal to another BF, a sort of Im here where the H"£L ARE YOU, at the very least it shows a level of intelligence/communication.Perhaps they cannot call/speak/growl very loud so they signal by cracking rocks together,to let others close know where they are looking for food and their position.Some chimps make a load of noise in the trees to call and warn each other of danger, while other groups work with eye sight alone and direct contact, BF could be one of these direct eye sight types with weak calling/small voice box ??
mike

Postby mike » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:15 am

Watched an interesting video tonight of a chap who fished for Salmon near Prince Of Wales Island Canada forty years ago and was watching a brown Bear near his boat, it ran away and he wondered what caused this to happen as the bear was not aware of him or his friend.Just then a huge upright hairy creature came out of the woods and stopped to look at him,it ran away fast back to the woods afterwards in just moments.And another chap visiting the island with a native friend was told by family to avoid the tall hairy apes in the woods there, and that they mark their territory by placing upturned trees in the ground....This reminded me of the SEAHENGE site off the Norfolk coast found a few years ago, where a huge upturned oak was placed in the ground with a wall of trees in a circle around that.This site was very old and a Sacred powerful place as well.Dont know if the Bigfoot/Seahenge upended trees are connected,as the symbol for me is the sign of life and death...In life the tree/us draws energy life force from the ground, and in death we return the life force back, thus the tree roots are in the sky marking the place of the transfer .

Sorry I should add looking at Prince Of Wales Island on Google the influence of Bigfoot is there and other islands close.
mike

Postby mike » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:17 pm

Had a nice email off Igor the Russian chap who lead the Yeti search couple of weeks ago, I hope he gets back to me if they manage to visit my Google co-ordinates and find stuff/beasts, no promise he would go and look, but the email sounded interesting.Come back if I hear anything more from him, YOU NEVER KNOW. 8)
mike

Postby mike » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:21 pm

With just about everyone and their dog owning a good digital camera today it can only be a matter of time before someone gets a good picture of a Bigfoot/Yeti somewhere in the world, and then not far behind will be some hunter standing there foot on the dead body posing for the picture, and believe it a dead nine feet tall Bigfoot/Yeti would get hundreds of people out looking for them, so lets hope none of them carry guns while looking.Its always a problem to be the first one to get a picture, the first one to shoot a Bigfoot, as everyone will them want to see it, then a month later the world slips back to its old self, and the world spins around and around, and the interest gets less and less.
mike

Postby Ian Pegler » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:00 pm

from the Telegraph...

Twisted trees are 'proof of Bigfoot'

The discovery in Siberia of tree branches twisted together could be proof that Bigfoot really does exist, according to biologists.

CLICK HERE to read the article.

Ian
Ian Pegler
BSD member

Postby mike » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:52 am

JUST seen the pictures of trees twisted together in Russia when they went hunting for Yeti/Bigfoot, I dowsed them west of the place they mentioned in two groups, it looked like two families of Yeti were living there, this is yet more proof something lives in the area and sleeps outdoors in Winter.If you imagine how low the temperature gets both in Russia and Canada during Winter I think they have to hibernate like Bears do till the worst of winter is over, okay they are reported with long hair/hides, but its also a case of eating to live at this very cold time when all life is dorment.Its reported Yeti does eat moss and the bark of trees, but HOW much goodness does that provide for an eight to nine feet tall Yeti ?
mike

Postby mike » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:40 am

I see today in a National Newspaper a report came in from Tashtagol Russia a couple going to their holiday home found 800 yards of huge footprints in the snow passing their cabin...I dowsed this area and to the east of the town on a high point is Yeti influence, sent a Google Map off to Igor the Russian chap who went with the International Group hunting Yeti couple of weeks ago, post anything he might return here okay ?
mike

Postby mike » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:20 pm

Had a nice email off Igor thanking me for the details of the Yeti influence, and telling me he is visiting within two weeks there before Christmas and will try and check out the area I mentioned..This is nice to know someone will follow up your dowsing to try and find the Yeti,someone on the spot who can visit where you feel the strongest influence is, I am giving him an update closer to the time when he goes there to make sure the position of the Yeti is still on the mountain top, and has not moved again..Come back if I get another email friends,still feel Yeti might hibernate during the Winter, so the mountain top could perhaps have a cave where it sleeps out the Winter, and more so if its influence remains static next time I dowse the same area ?
mike

Postby mike » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:09 pm

Another nice email off Igor, with pictures of foot prints taken by people, very interesting and opens up the idea other Yeti might well live and hunt in that area as well.I will dowse about Monday for others, it might be a family of Yeti, as each would require a large area to find food in, and they might wander some distance each day.
mike

Postby mike » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:27 pm

The influence of that Yeti on the mountain top has moved, so it was not hibernating as I thought, perhaps just asleep as it passed that way for the day/night, I going to check the other site to the east of Tashtagol where I dowsed another one, to see if thats moved its position as well...Cannot imagine they move much in the Russian Winter, but with the size they are perhaps they have to continue searching for food all the year round, unlike Bears ? Come back when I check and report whats happened.

This is interesting, the three sites near Shalym north/west of Tashtagol where I picked up the Yeti influence STILL has the same influence at one of those precise places today, and thats over two weeks now.So this one looks to be hibernating there, while the other place at Nizh-Kichi the influence has moved/gone, need to double check the other site again in a few days to see whats happened.And pass this to Igor Burtev in case he is in the area, and can check on site, NOT that I would disturb an eight foot high Yeti while its sleeping. :mrgreen:
Last edited by mike on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike

Postby mike » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:39 pm

The dowsing signature of a Yeti just below Shalym Russia still has not moved, its alive and I believe hibernating there, this is so interesting, and close to the east of this position are other dowsing signatures, but these Yeti seem to be moving and feeding, like its a search and find food or die stuation, which I imagine is the case in Russia during the winter.The influence not now moving might be a female about to give birth in a cave like a bear would,try and dowse out a question and answer with its signature/spirit/soul.
I feel its a female about to give birth in 2-3 weeks, and its not a cave but like a den of twigs/twisted saplings/ferns, its above ground or at least in a hollow, and not underground in soil.Just to the north close are other Yeti signatures, but these are moving and feeding, perhaps two of them ?
mike

Postby mike » Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:38 pm

Had a wonderful email from Igor about Yeti, or FOREST PEOPLE as Igor calls them, sounds nice forest people. Anyway he is finding things and trying to get some understanding of what/who they are, how they exist and getting closer to them, my view would be to study them but KEEP them at arms length, so they retain their fear of man, as this will keep them alive...Feeding FPs would help them over the winter period, but only in a limited way, so they dont become tame or forget their own natural fear of man.When they can be protected then perhaps get closer, BUT not before...Yeti/Bigfoot is still a mystery to people, but not the native people the world over, its only todays man that has lost the link with his past....Something he should strive to regain I feel, along with his past, but it takes time.
mike

Postby mike » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:10 am

Double checking what I have found so far, and NOT being able to go into great detail, tonight I believe the latest place where I have found the YETI/FPS influence contains Sacred Sites of great age very close to where they are living, this is mind blowing if its true, could these ancient people be existing close to these natural earth forces sites, like they are aware of them and perhaps seek/get comfort from these places, there link with the past ?? Im double checking the Russian sites tomorrow to see if the situation is the same there as in the US, if it is then its staggering to think a form of very early man is aware and uses ancient forces somehow :shock:
mike

Postby mike » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:12 am

Well it was a nice thought Fps (Forest People ) are aware of Sacred Sites, but I dont think its the case, I have checked all my photos sent by Igor and none of them on the ground hold powerful energy, these places where saplings are bent over in an arch design have the Yeti, I mean FPs influence around them, but I dont believe now they USE earth forces, perhaps the earth forces are just in empty places where FPs can exist in our world...But its a FACT that FPs bend saplings over in arch designs where ever you find them, this has now been found in Russia and the US/Canada, so both Yeti and Bigfoot seem to be related....It might be they bend saplings where they find powerful earth forces,BUT not right where they are,like marking out a path to walk approaching the site to find it later, needs more work to check this out...I know when I walk the Rollrights or places like that I feel energised afterwards, so why not native FPs, they MUST be closer to nature than any of us, living every day in the forest finding food all year round.
mike

Postby Ian Pegler » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:27 pm

from the BBC...

Tracing the origins of a 'Yeti's finger'

An anatomical specimen labelled "Yeti's finger" has been left overlooked in a museum for decades, its origins unexplained, until BBC reporter Matthew Hill set out to investigate.

CLICK HERE to read the article.

Ian
Ian Pegler
BSD member

PreviousNext

Return to Archaeology News & media