Birds Bathtime.

media reports from the scientific and natural world, not specifically about dowsing.

Re: Birds Bathtime.

Postby mike » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:15 pm

Saw 2 Long Tailed Tits in the garden this afternoon, first ever, on the feeders looking for food.It takes a while for wild birds to suss out how to eat from the feeders, the Blue Tits learn fast, but the Robins and Chaffinch takes a while to learn.The Blackbirds just dont bother, they look for things that fall down from the table on the garden floor, they dont have the know how to work out how to get the food. :lol:
mike

Re: Birds Bathtime.

Postby mike » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:53 pm

Good day for me yesterday, two Crows flew past me near the Slough Park in Coventry at 14.52 hours and the one was my friend the Crow with the frozen left leg, with I think a partner with it going the same direction from the M6 going south towards the Park....I dont get much chance now to leave food or chips in the car park at the Slough any more, so I worry its getting enough to eat this weather,sounds silly but I thats how I feel, I say a little pray for it every week and hope it makes it through this bad weather.
mike

Previous

Return to Science & Nature