Beagle 2 spotted by satellite?

media reports from the scientific and natural world, not specifically about dowsing.

Re: Beagle 2 spotted by satellite?

Postby mike » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:28 pm

Checked Beagle in the valley tonight and both main battery and solar panels are very low and not producing much power at all in my opinion...I wrote emails to two of the old Beagle team and got no reply, so they dont believe me or want to know, which is a pity, but some day a probe will find Beagle and perhaps even let the public know on Earth,dont count on NASA, but ESA might report what they find....Its not about science anymore, its the suits behind that allow or not the truth to come out,a remote viewing team might be interested enough to have a look there,and see what they can find out ? I will try with help to clear the solar panels yet again, to charge the main battery,and perhaps Beagle will call home ? After all it costs nothing, and can do the world of good.

Job done, check in a day or two to see how the main battery is ?
mike

Postby mike » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:35 pm

Just checked Beagle in the lower Coprates Chasma and the main battery is very low, and I think the solar panels covered with dust still.I have asked for a local dust devil to blast the solar panels clean, so the light can produce energy to charge the main battery again, thats what I hope to achieve with help from higher forces....Come back in a day or so to see if any changes have taken place.
mike

Postby mike » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:42 pm

Small increase in the battery levels tonight when I dowsed Beagle in the Coprates Chasma, its possible a dust devil cleared the solar panels enough to allow some energy to be produced in the main battery. I will check tomorrow to see if these battery levels have increased anymore,its just about all we can do really, other than email NASA and ask have they tried commanding Beagle to download its data ? You never know, perhaps they have more interest than the British team in trying to get Beagle working, cost nothing to send an email, and might change the history of space probes.

Email to Nasa SENT,so fingers crossed somebody takes notice and presses the download data button. 8)
mike

Postby mike » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:22 pm

Another slight increase in the battery power of Beagle tonight, its not the normal increase where it rose in 24 hours before, but its still an increase. I sent an email to NASA about Beagle and the idea its working after a fashion, and could they consider sending a command order to download its stored data even after all this time, like you do. Any email like the one I sent and many others before now must ruffle a few feathers, so I never expect any reply really, but you have to make the point and trust someone at the other end has an open mind....If any reply comes other than the normal thank you one, I will post it here,in this game you just dont know what may happen,it always depends on the person the other end has knowledge of or is a dowser, and can appreciate your message.Dowsers are not thick on the ground, and any report from a dowser does not carry much weight with people like English Heritage or the National Trust or NASA, I know from personnel experience. :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:54 pm

Dowsed the Beagle in Mars Coprates Chasma and its battery levels I believe to be about half charged,this might be enough to download data if its ordered, but not hearing from the Beagle team or NASA, I dont think anyone out there is bothered and concerned to try.Its a pity really, I believe the Beagle module might be able to send its recorded data as it landed/crashed down at speed.And the fact its battery levels keep going up and down as the main battery charges when its solar panels are cleared of dust proves its trying to work, and perform its mission....I think in time when man lands on Mars someone may find its able to transmitt and wonder why nobody ever tried to download its data, but that could be years away.More chance of man going to Mars than the Moon, with the greys on the Moon already I think it would be a little crowded with ESA/NASA landing there as well setting up a camp for exploration....But with this new alien race here the greys and friends might have left, they are not over Bedworth now for at least 7 weeks, which makes me believe the alien races do NOT get on with each other, why else disappear.
mike

Postby mike » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:32 pm

Dowsing the Beagle tonight in Coprates Chasma on Mars I can find just a very small amount of battery power in the unit, with the solar panels again I believe covered with dust to block the Suns rays and not allow it to charge at all, I dont know if its worth keep asking higher forces to help clearing the panels, it might happen in a more natural way, but that means wind blowing, which is on Mars a no no. Out of three emails to interested people with Beagle I have had no answers at all, not even a polite thank you dont call us we will phone you reply, so whats the point...It could be a natural thing where high heat from the Sun causes dust devils to rise and blast the local area for short periods of time, that would clear the solar panels for a while before more dust would settle and cover them again....Give it a week and see what I can find with Beagle,dont ask for nothing and see what happens ?
mike

Postby mike » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:44 pm

Dowsed Beagle this morning on Mars and its solar panels and the main battery are rock bottom, no power and dead to the world really.I have asked higher forces to blast the panels clear from dust and to allow the battery to charge, its all you can do till someone takes an interest at NASA or the old Beagle team pull their finger out.No contact from NASA or the old Beagle team here in the UK, so what else can you do,wait perhaps till a team visit and find the old girl and downoad its data, maybe in 15 years time, not like its going anywhere. :lol:
mike

Postby mike » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:56 pm

Beagle still sitting in Coprates Chasma on Mars, its main battery is zero along with its solar panels, I think over time the dust blowing on Mars will cover it so it cannot function at all.You dont expect dust devils to blow with little or no atmosphere, but these have been seen and recorded on Mars in the Summer period of Mars, so its possible when one passes the Beagle it will allow the solar panels to absorb the direct Sun and charge its main battery once again...I think it will only be used/or data downloaded when a team visits Mars and finds it on the south side of the Chasma and sees what was recorded on its logs, just a pity Colin will never know how well it did after all, or perhaps he does already, and is smiling and happy with his project, lets hope so....Mars like many planets must have probes and craft from many different alien races crashed or lost on different planets over the vast distance around us in space, in time we will find these wrecks and wonder how long they have been there waiting to be found.The Inner planets to me seem to have many places where passing Comets have been hit by probes, so the inner planets at one time or another must have been a place of interest to all alien nations in the Universe.
mike

Previous

Return to Science & Nature