Prince Philip

media reports from the scientific and natural world, not specifically about dowsing.

Prince Philip

Postby mike » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:32 pm

Okay Im not into predictions, but I feel Prince Philip will be taken ill tonight around 21.30, why Im getting this I dont know. But I always go with the flow and have posted this here, might hear something on tonights news if Im right, he is a ufo buff, so I wish him well and hope he is soon up and about, cannot keep a good man down....From time to time I get/feel things are about to happen, this is one of those times, so I have logged it this time.
mike

Re: Prince Philip

Postby mike » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:14 pm

Well nothing happened, but I shall watch the news in case I picked the wrong day or week. The feeling was strong to the point I had to post it, so in for a penny in for a pound, I will always post something I think is correct, even when I get it wrong sometimes, lifes a learning curve. 8)
mike

Postby mike » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:58 pm

For years I have had something like a radio in my head which goes off now and then with reports and messages, and these in the past turn out to be true and some not so, so I always listen and take notice just in case now....In life I dont dismiss anything at all, every breath you draw you could learn something new, open your heart and mind to the world around you. Often something/someone wants things done in this existence, and as long as its okay I try and do things out of the box, never mind if its never been tried before, someone has to take the first step, take the hand that shows the way and follow with eyes wide open.
mike

Postby mike » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:15 pm

Im still waiting for Prince Philip to summon me to the Palace to explain, AND perhaps look at my ufo pictures. :lol: :oops:
mike

Postby EEL » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:42 pm

Mike - If Prince Philip reads your prediction he might be enviting you to the Tower of London - if he does, don't let him show you his collection of large axes. :lol:
EEL

Postby mike » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:43 pm

He might have to wait Eel, the chaps in white coats are always close, they might summon me first by order of the court. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
mike

Postby mike » Thu May 04, 2017 7:41 pm

I heard on the radio Prince Philip is going to retire soon, and at his age I think its well deserved, he has done a great job for years.I only wish the Queen would relax and allow others to take the steering wheel more, she hasent stopped working for the country for as long as I can remember...Nobody could question both of them have gone over and above what was expected from them at the start, but now its time to relax more and enjoy life and let others help out....I hope my feelings dont get me put in the tower on bread and water,or my head stuck on a pike by the river, Im sure I speak for a great many folk, more so people my age who have watched our Queen work so hard down the years, and Prince Philip always just a step behind.
mike

Postby mike » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:04 pm

I heard on the TV today Prince Philip retires, after a long hard job very well done, and at his age he deserves to put his feet up, and catch up with the UFO Forum here, well done sir.
mike

Return to Science & Nature