Bardsey Island Wales.

media reports from the scientific and natural world, not specifically about dowsing.

Bardsey Island Wales.

Postby mike » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:10 pm

Watched the TV tonight and saw a report of Bardsey Island Wales on Songs of Praise, its said to be a wonderful place to visit and has a mystery influence on all who visit there, a calming eye opening affect that many say has them returning to Bardsey again and again. So I dowsed the island and it does have some wonderful ancient Sacred Sites there with powerful Ley lines crossing in many places, with one dating to 2000 years, another to 4000 years and the last one to 7000 years when they first become active.All are in the north east corner of Bardsey close to the sea and with the tall mountain behind them, I can see how people are moved when you visit there, it has a wonderful calming atmosphere like you find in any Church, somewhere to find your inner self and learn to be a better person....I dont know what is reported on the Internet about Bardsey Island, but its a place to go thats for sure, while I cannot walk far at all, I can visit with Google Earth and still enjoy its magic.
mike

Re: Bardsey Island Wales.

Postby mike » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:47 pm

Took another look at Bardsey Island tonight, its a truly wonderful place, and God is very close here I feel.It welcomes people of every faith and creed, and those who have no belief at all, its a sanctuary if you will in this troubled world, a place of safety. Its fed by Leys running through Wales which have other very old Sacred Sites along its lines,all being fed west to Bardsey Island.Places like Stonehenge have the warrior influence to dowsing, while the Rollrights are feminine/Mother Earth influence, and Bardsey Island is unlike the other places,it welcomes men and women alike as equals, the rich and the poor stand together here....Visit here if you can, stand on the mountain, shut your eyes and open your heart.
mike

Postby mike » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:49 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bardsey_Island Here is some of the history of Bardsey Island, and I found a site on the Internet which has many pictures of Bardsey, including one taken from the north to south showing the edge of the mountain right in the north/east corner, which is a very magical place there.Any photo or picture or drawing must carry the wonderful influence of this place, and for me the north east corner stands out for having the most influence, its where the three Sacred Sites are dowsing strong on the island, but all the influence spreads outwards to all places.If you can visit or get pictures of the island and the mountain in the north east corner, keep these in your home or keep them close, they contain the wonder of the place folks, believe me.If you have a sick family member or friends place one of these pictures near them, let the wonder and influence of the site be absorbed and enjoyed,its a healing place above all else, you only have to believe it can help and it WILL.
mike

Postby mike » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:29 pm

Okay it might sound funny but since I have carried pictures of Bardsey Island with me Im walking more erect than I have for years,my back pain has reduced and I feel better than before,and I even walked a good distance two days ago in Nuneaton, which is a first for me.
mike

Postby mike » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:03 pm

Took a look at Bardsey Island a few times yesterday and today in my pictures I loaded on my phone, the influence of the place is really powerful and healing as well. My back is feeling better than before and I put it down to the magic of the island which Im looking at twice a day, I know in the past pictures of crop circles did wonders for me lifting me when I was down.If you believe the mind works with the influence in the picture then you can achieve wonderful things, and it works for anyone who has this belief, if you have the right picture and work with it who knows what you can do.The pictures alone will not work unless you know the magic of the place, and can feel its power coming through, then you are on a roll and can overcome most things.
mike

Postby mike » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:46 pm

Pictures still working for me of Bardsey Island, my back and knee are hurting, but a few minutes looking at the pictures and I walk and feel better.Im sure being honest as always the power from the pictures do really improve my mobility, okay its not earth shattering, but so far I always feel much better for taking time out and looking at the north east end of the island, where the three Sacred Sites are....Its something anyone can enjoy and send healing to others if you wish, they work for people of any faith and those who dont have any faith in higher forces,its open to all peoples...Around the world are many places and sites where powerful forces exist and are active, and these work like Bardsey Island does.Always when you are ill a trip to the doctor is the first thing to do, but if little is offered or your condition is not good a look at these healing sites can work wonders, you will need to meet half way and believe it can help you for it to work...Just keep an open mind and know you cannot make things any worse, and hope someone hears you thoughts and offers you help, its very possible.
mike

Postby mike » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:56 pm

I have not been very mobile last week, even calling up the Bardsey Island picture only offered some small relief for a short while, but Im hoping it will help me in the long run.
mike

Postby mike » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:55 pm

I still keep calling up the picture on my phone of Bardsey Island, and it does help with my pain in my back and legs, but the power to help seems to have reduced.Perhaps I need to look at it for longer periods, because the first time I tried it I looked at the island in greater detail, and spent more time there if you know what I mean.
mike

Return to Science & Nature