2008 BSD Conference

Announcements, questions, and your thoughts and reminiscences on the annual BSD Conference.

2008 BSD Conference

Postby Helen-Healing » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:16 pm

I don't like to be difficult - honest - but...

I've been studying the 2008 conference leaflet & reading about the 'From Mystery to Mastery' workshops. It says they will be on 'Sat and/or Sun' afternoons. When will I know, please, the actual afternoon(s) they will take place? Because I'm interested in the Sunday field trip, but also very interested in a couple of the workshops, and would not like to miss either. Will there be a date when the speakers/workshop leaders have to let you know the day when they can/will give them?

Also a little bemused by the fact that the 2-day residential weekend is only £1 more expensive than 2 x non-residential day entrances!
Helen-Healing

Re: 2008 BSD Conference

Postby Grahame Gardner » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:32 am

Helen;

The programme details have not been finalised yet, but it is my understanding that most, if not all, the workshops will be available on both days.
As the Conference is organised by the office, I'm afraid we can't really discuss any details of policy on the forum. Please address all such questions to the BSD office.

I'm locking this thread.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Return to BSD Conference