How do i upload a image on to the forum

Where to find forum tutorials, ask questions about technical issues etc.

How do i upload a image on to the forum

Postby B.J.C.Courtney » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:54 pm

How do i upload a image on to the forum, i have taken a image of a modern stone circles that has been placed in my local river side park in the year 2000. i read a while ago inone of the forum postings someone what images of such circles for entery in a new book on stone circles.

Thus i would firstly like to share the image and also be directed towards the person who is writeing the stone circle book.
Bryan a some what Dsylexic travler in time and space.
B.J.C.Courtney

Re: How do i upload a image on to the forum

Postby simonwheeler » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:24 pm

Have a look at this thread in the Forum Matters section of this forum. Info & instructions on how to do stuff....
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
simonwheeler

Postby Grahame Gardner » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:19 pm

Simon beat me to it - you can't upload pics directly to the forum; you need to host them somewhere else and link to them from your post as described in the tutorials.
The stone circle book was actually published in September 2009, so you're too late for that I'm afraid. I suppose you could always contact the author via his website if you like, in case he's planning a second edition.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Postby mike » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:33 pm

I often see reports of new stone circles being erected all over the world,and its something close to my heart, as SO many in the past have been removed by Christians, wishing to score brownie points, when in fact they were removing the special sites where ancient man preyed to God,but perhaps not the Christian form as such...I find its very rewarding when groups or farmers will build a site where once one stood before, the energies remain today so its not hard to replace these wonderful sites to their former glory, with a little thought.And for me it does not go against any Christian group to do this, we all worship God in our own way, and who could question prays offered at a site like the Rollrights, they come as powerful as any offered in the land....Have to read the forum notes, I cannot download a thing, always had problems in the past on web sites,okay I know Im thick, but willing to learn :oops:
mike

Return to Forum matters