protective talismans

For matters relating to dowsing for health and wellbeing

Re: PROTECTION FROM ELECTRO-MAGNETIC FIELDS

Postby Michell3z » Tue May 27, 2008 4:37 am

if your are interested i found a link where can you read more details about, Spiral of Tranquility. here's the link. http://www.spiraloftranquility.biz/
Michell3z

Re: PROTECTION FROM ELECTRO-MAGNETIC FIELDS

Postby Andrew Usher » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:02 am

I have a qlink and have done some physiological studies with it using a nexus 10 physiological monitor and EEG.
We did a base line reading with 10 patients, with and without the Q Link, and 6 out of the ten showed a distinctly altered EEG reading whilst wearing the QLink, which shows something is going on. I haven't had time to look more deeper into it, but i do now wear one myself.

Andrew

(mod - two topics merged from this point - GG)
Andrew Usher
http://www.livingflow.com
Scottish Remote Viewing Group
Dowsing and Healing
Andrew Usher

Re: protective talismans

Postby Grahame Gardner » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:37 am

That's very interesting Andrew. That's the first positive bit of research on the Q-Link I've seen. Assuming that the EEG changes were correlated with beneficial feelings in the wearers, of course... :P
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Postby arthur hamlin » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:57 pm

Could anyone explain what the `Q` in Q Link stands for?
I have read through various posts and can only see the wearing of pendulums or the tranquility pendant being debated.
This also goes for abbreviations such as URL etc, and wish there was a one click away site which could give explanations to all these.
I also notice that many posts refer to the harmful effects of electro magnetic disturbances etc, but if you dowse you will find it is the etheric counterpart of this energy which affects the etheric cellular structure of living tissue which eventually leads to ill health.
I feel that if we can get more into the discovery of vibrationary rates of both the disfunctional component part of the body and the external incoming sources causing mind /brain confusion the sooner we can get to realise the causes of many of our complaints.
Arthur
arthur hamlin

Postby Helen-Healing » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:32 am

Don't know about the Q in Q-Link, but URL = Uniform Resource Locator (a URL is the unique address for a website.)
Helen-Healing

Postby simonwheeler » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:53 am

arthur: etheric counterpart of this energy which affects the etheric cellular structure of living tissue

At the risk of going a bit off-topic....could you explain this Arthur, please? I don't understand!
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
simonwheeler

Postby Grahame Gardner » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:47 am

arthur hamlin wrote:This also goes for abbreviations such as URL etc, and wish there was a one click away site which could give explanations to all these.

There is. If you use Firefox as your browser, there is a plug-in extension for Answers.com that lets you Alt-click on any word to bring up the definition. Like this:
URL (yū'är-ĕl') pronunciation
n.

An Internet address (for example, http://www.hmco.com/trade/), usually consisting of the access protocol (http), the domain name (www.hmco.com), and optionally the path to a file or resource residing on that server (trade).

[u(niform) r(esource) l(ocator).]

Oh, and I suspect that the 'Q' probably stands for some 'cosmic' term... can you say.... Quantum? :lol:
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame Gardner
Site Admin

Postby simonwheeler » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:24 am

Grahame: Oh, and I suspect that the 'Q' probably stands for some 'cosmic' term... can you say.... Quantum? :lol:

Have you started a game here?
What about Quality, or Quackery, Quaint, or Qrap..depending on your point of view....... :twisted: :oops:
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
simonwheeler

Postby arthur hamlin » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:34 pm

Thank you Helen - just wondered if you had to look that up or did you remember it ?. It still does not register with me very well though as I find it a bit technical.
Thank you Grahame - just wondering if I can remember the name of `Firefox`.
Simon, my dowsing tells me that everything of a physical nature will have its etheric counterpart - even a spark jumping the gap of a spark plug. Its just that we tend to think of the detectable electro magnetic disturbances as the source of ill health when I believe we need to turn our attention to the etheric counterpart of this namely the unseen spirit energy version.
Arthur
arthur hamlin

Postby Helen-Healing » Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:22 pm

arthur hamlin wrote:Thank you Helen - just wondered if you had to look that up or did you remember it ?

I am incredibly ignorant about many things, but my brain is also stuffed with scores of relatively useless gems of information - and that is one of them!! :P

[I have been offline since Thursday evening, but a lovely Polish (and Virgin :P ) engineer has just come & sorted me out, so now I know that not only can a modem go tits up, so can the 'isolator'! :idea: Another gem of info to slip casually into conversation!]
Helen-Healing

Previous

Return to Health