Vibrational Frequency

For matters relating to dowsing for health and wellbeing

Vibrational Frequency

Postby Hector Santiago » Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:13 pm

How to increase ones vibrational frequency? I have been all over the web trying to understand the whole concept of vibratory frequency, but I turn up nothing when it come to human being and their vibrations. I would also like know what is meant by ones high vibrational frequency.

My personal understanding from my experience on increasing ones vibration, has a lot to do with not only healing the physical body but healing the rest of the other non-physical bodies as well. I have witness how my body' vibrational frequency has increase by doing healing work on myself and others. I have used my pendulum to open my 8 thru 22nd chakras, among other things only to see first hand how much my vibrational has increased just by doing healing work.
Hector Santiago

Re: Vibrational Frequency

Postby Geoff Stuttaford » Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:54 pm

Hector Santiago wrote:How to increase ones vibrational frequency? I have been all over the web trying to understand the whole concept of vibratory frequency, but I turn up nothing when it come to human being and their vibrations. I would also like know what is meant by ones high vibrational frequency.

My personal understanding from my experience on increasing ones vibration, has a lot to do with not only healing the physical body but healing the rest of the other non-physical bodies as well. I have witness how my body' vibrational frequency has increase by doing healing work on myself and others. I have used my pendulum to open my 8 thru 22nd chakras, among other things only to see first hand how much my energy vibrational has increased just by doing healing work.

Hi again, Hector,

If the information I get through dowsing is correct (and I believe it is), when you dowse that you can help some living thing you can send healing mentally, in the form of an appropriate Universal vibrational frequency, to that living thing. Your mind will connect with the person or thing you are trying to heal and also link the vibrational frequency which will pass through YOU on its way to your 'target', thus raising your own vibrational frequency accordingly but only temporarily. From what I have found in my own research the constant passage of v.f.'s through a healer can, in most cases, keep that healer in pretty good health at least until it is his or her time to pass on.

Whatever vibrational frequency(ies) you link with (and there are at least six v.f.'s that I have used for various purposes including Reiki) they will enhance any living thing's natural healing processes, sometimes quite dramatically but at other times it may take months for a complete recovery to be effected. As I understand it, healing is controlled by the etheric body which intercepts whatever healing energy (in the form of a vibration) you send. Somehow, your mind will select the appropriate energy(ies). If you send it/them holistically, the etheric body will monitor the energy and send it to wherever the etheric body thinks it is needed. With diagnostic healing, the energy is directed to whatever locations the healer mentally specifies but the energy itself it is still monitored and delivered in 'safe doses' by the etheric body. Some of the available vibrational frequencies are so strong that the 'dose' must not be repeated for at least 28 days in order to protect the healer as well as the healee.

I believe that you are correct in saying that "how much my energy vibrational has increased just by doing healing work" but it can only be on a temporary basis. To accumulate healing energies in one's own body to any great extent would not, I believe, be very good for you especially if you did a lot of healing work. You can get too much of a good thing

Geoff
Geoff Stuttaford

Vibrational Frequency Units

Postby Hector Santiago » Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:07 am

-A million thanks Geoff for all your information.

I will talk about vibrational frequency in units. I have a note book just on vibratory frequency. I have about 30 dowsing charts and each chart are numbered in units from 1,000 to 920 trillion. Let us say that a normal human being VF is 25,000 units before any healing takes place. The 25,000 units is their total VF. Each chakras has a VF and it could be broken down into units staring with the foot chakras that happens to be the lowest VF, the higher you go on the chakras scale the higher VF one has.

After a complete healing dowsing session that consist of dowsing all 7 bodies, the very next morning the person's VF has completely changed. The person with the 25,000 VF units now has 200,000 VF units. I recheck that person VF charts over and over for a month or so and it remain the same at 200,000 VF units unless I continue healing the person with more healing then a VF goes higher.

Does any of this make any sense.
Hector Santiago

Re: Vibrational Frequency Units

Postby Geoff Stuttaford » Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:35 pm

Hector Santiago wrote:-A million thanks Geoff for all your information.

I will talk about vibrational frequency in units. I have a note book just on vibratory frequency. I have about 30 dowsing charts and each chart is numbered in units from 1,000 to 920 trillion. Let us say that a normal human being VF is 25,000 units before any healing takes place. The 25,000 units is their total VF. Each chakras has a VF and it could be broken down into units starting with the foot chakras that happens to be the lowest VF, the higher you go on the chakras scale the higher VF one has.

After a complete healing dowsing session that consist of dowsing all 7 bodies, the very next morning the person's VF has completely changed. The person with the 25,000 VF units now has 200,000 VF units. I recheck that person VF charts over and over for a month or so and it remain the same at 200,000 VF units unless I continue healing the person with more healing then a VF goes higher.

Does any of this make any sense.

Hi Hector,

I gather that you have a method by which you can determine the difference in VF at each chakra both prior to and after healing is sent,
by dowsing it using a scale. This would show whether there was any great change in VF at a particular location that would indicate that healing was being received at that location.

If your readings showed the same level of VF Units after a month, would this not indicate that the original healing was still going on, and if any further healing was sent (assuming that you received confirmation that further healing was necessary) and a higher VF reading obtained as a result, then it would that not be logical ?

Or would you consider that the higher VF to be the correct (healthy) VF for the location ?

Do you dowse what the correct (healthy) VF for each chakra should be and then use Intent to raise the VF to the correct level ?

Geoff
Geoff Stuttaford

Postby Hector Santiago » Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:50 pm

Okay, help me out here, this is what I exactly do--

I take a human body figure chakras chart that shows foot, base, sacral, solar plexus, heart, throat, brow, and crown.

I say a few prayers while holding my crystal pendulum.

I hold the Penulum over the foot chakras (#13 chakras) and this is what I say "May I ask you to heal my phyical body with the White Light" I say this once. Then I continue dowsing the same foot chakras repeating over and over again: "Healing the phyical body with the White Light" I watch the pendulum movement, sometimes it swings counter-clockwise, then clock-wise, until it swings up and down for a steady 30 second or so while still repeating "Healing the phyical body with the White Light" The up and down pendulum movement for me means that this chakras is healed and no more healing is needed.

I work my way up to the base chakras to the crown chakras while continuing doing the same dowsing and saying the same phrase.

Once I am finish with the physical body I start with the emotional body, the mental body, the astral body, the etheric body, the nirvanic body, and last the causative body.

Each body takes about 15 mintues depending on the healing that is needed. This is what I do step by step I let the White Light decede what healing is needed. I do nothing the White Light does at all. All I do after the healing takes place is check the VF, the life force, MHz, and whatever comes to mind.

Hector
Hector Santiago

Postby Hector Santiago » Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:28 pm

Please let me correct myself. I was talking about my own same level of VF Units not changing after a four months. I have noticed that while healing others, their VF drop back to the way it was after a month only because that person was very ill and count not be healed.

Yes I consider that the higher VF to be the correct VF for that location.

I dowse all chakras in all bodies with the same intent: to heal the body with the White Light.

Physical Body Intent: Healing the physical body with the White Light.
Emotional Body Intent: Healing the emotional body with the White Light.
Mental Body Intent: Healing the mental body with the White Light.
Astral Body Intent: Healing the astral body with the White Light.
Etheric Body Intent: Healing the etheric body with the White Light.
Nirvanic Body Intent: Healing the nervanic body with the White Light.
Causative Body Intent: Healing the causative body with the White Light.

Hector
Hector Santiago

Postby kiwi » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:44 pm

Hello

Interesting read,

Has anyone found any information on foods and their VF also weather the VF of that food can assist in helping increase our VF.

It's just a thought.

Back to reading
kiwi

Postby Helen-Healing » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:15 pm

kiwi wrote:Has anyone found any information on foods and their VF also weather the VF of that food can assist in helping increase our VF.

I recommend the reading - or re-reading! - of The Secret Life of Plants by Peter Tompkins & Christopher Bird. In section 17, at the end, is a chapter on dowsing plants for health, which is extremely interesting.
This book was first written in 1973 but is as valid today as it ever was.
Helen-Healing

Postby barrywitton » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:00 pm

kiwi wrote:Hello

Interesting read,

Has anyone found any information on foods and their VF also weather the VF of that food can assist in helping increase our VF.

It's just a thought.

Back to reading

Hello Kiwi

I recently dowsed if the energy of anything in my garden would help to improve my health. My pendulum directed me to some sage. I just needed to "connect" with the living plant for a while. A colleague told me later that north american indians widely used sage in healing
I have also dowsed that we need to establish if the body has any energetic blocks to any nutireint from outside the physical body. I have found energetic blockages to vitamins and minerals .This concept has also been confirmed by a kineasiology colleague through her clients. At the same time a friend gave me a book recently written by a German doctor who is able to live without any food intake. Apparently there are a large number of people who are "now" able to do this.
Some food for thought...
Barry
Barry Witton
barrywitton

Postby Lyndon Ronstadt » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:57 pm

Here are some thoughts corroborated by dowsing which I hope will be of help.

Q. Energising food is a valid way to improve ones health? A. Yes
Q. Raising vibrational frequency of food is a valid way to improve ones health? A. No
Q. It is possible to raise the vibrational frequency of a food item? A. No
Q. It is possible to raise the vibrational frequency of another person's body? A. Yes
Q. Raising the vibrational frequency of another person's body improves their health? A. Yes
Q. Thought can raise the vibrational frequency of another person's body? A. No
Q. State of health is the gift of the Soul? A. No
Q. State of health is the gift of the Higher Self? A. Yes
Q. A request to ones Higher Self or that of another MAY be all that's required to improve health? A. Yes
Q. This is invariably the case? A. No
Q. How may types of physical malfunction can the Higher Self NOT cure? A. 2
Q. These two excluded, will the Higher Self invariably cure physical malfunction UPON REQUEST? A. Yes

Types of physical malfunction:- Disease (microbial vectors), Ailment (the rest)

Causes of Disease:- Genetic, Emotional, Karmic
Causes of Ailment:- Nutritional, Environmental, Egoic

Q. The Higher Self cannot cure Genetic Disease or Egoic Ailment? A. Correct
Q. Reiki can cure only Genetic Disease? A. Yes
Q. Reiki can cure only with the help of the Higher Self? A. Yes
Q. There is a cure for Egoic Ailment? A. Yes
Q. The cure for Egoic Ailment works invariably? A. Yes
Q. This cure can be accomplished only with Plant Essence? A. Yes
Q. ALL diseases and ailments can invariably be cured with the appropriate Plant Essences. A. Yes
Q. One plant essence per disease? A. No
Q. Each disease requires the same number of plant essences to affect a cure? A. Yes
Q. That number is 5? A. Yes

If possible one should establish if healing is consistent with ones Spiritual Path. Then its handy to know the cause of the physical malfunction one is trying to cure. Finally, one may then ask a person's Higher Self to carry out the healing.

Some have no option but to work blind while others can establish 'facts' and hopefully avoid fruitless action.
Lyndon Ronstadt

Postby aligner » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:16 pm

It is possible to raise the vibrational frequency of a food item? A. No.

I would say yes.

It is possible to raise the vibrational frequency of a food item. If a food item has a vibrational frequency - then it can surely be raised - for ones own good. I would accomplish this by dowsing and asking the frequency to be raised to the level required by myself.

Alternatively food on a plate can be placed on an energy card and that will raise the vibration.

Or placed on a copper coil with imploded water inside. This can energize water and so i would assume it would apply to food too.

Remember everything has a vibration.

John
aligner

Postby aligner » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:38 pm

Q. ALL diseases and ailments can invariably be cured with the appropriate Plant Essences. A. Yes
Q. One plant essence per disease? A. No
Q. Each disease requires the same number of plant essences to affect a cure? A. Yes
Q. That number is 5? A. Yes

It is not that simple.

This is often misunderstood. Flower essences and Vibrational essences do not cure diseases and ailments as such. These work on the Subtle Bodies, and the various levels, Emotional, Mental, Spiritual, Physical Levels. Releasing energy blockages where found. Essences enable you to help heal yourself.

Quite often it is something emotional from ones childhood that can manifest itself later in life causing an imbalace. This can show up as being unwell or be the cause of one biting ones nails.

Assessed correctly by a professional you might need a course of various essences one after the other. Or quite possibly one essence might be all you need, but you might need to take it a while.

John
aligner

Postby arthur hamlin » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:48 pm

Not forgetting that it is possible to request that the etheric version of the particular essence that you need can be brought to you or sent to the person you are trying to help. You can ask for its vibration and clearly request it to be made manifest where needed.
Normally though I find that cleansing is required first.
Many times I also find that a physical complaint can be attributed to a childhood emotional experience.
It is than possible to be shown where it festers in the physical aura or energy field, its size,colour, shape etc is waiting to be discovered/shown to you so that the healing guides can help in the healing process.
I also find that there is a protective energy field which with the others need to be extended no less than 9" away from you otherwise you become vulnerable to harmful outside influences.
If anyone has dowsed to find out why women have breast cancer I would be interested to hear. In most cases I find that it is just lack of good old fashioned LOVE, the throat chakra being the first affected as the vibrational frequency will tell you, just like a plant thats needs water.
Arthur
arthur hamlin

Postby griff » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:56 pm

:?: How does one determine the vibrational frequency of, say, plants used in herbal remedies?
Has anyone reading this topic done this successfully when attempting to match patients with herbal treatment, eg. following Culpeper's Herbal Remedies?
griff

Postby Geoff Stuttaford » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:25 pm

According to what I'm getting, the vibrational frequency of any plant or herb is irrelevant (as Seven of Nine might say) The important point is that a herb should be dowsed to find out whether it is suitable or not for a particular patient and, if so,the required amount and the frequency should also be dowsed, otherwise, one can fall into the way of the medical profession when they prescribe the same thing for everyone.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Geoff Stuttaford

Next

Return to Health