Advice Please

For matters relating to dowsing for health and wellbeing

Advice Please

Postby cornishlad » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:34 pm

Hi I need some advice!

Both my partner and myself have had illness. My partner developed a breast cancer within 6 months of her being given the all clear. I have been suffering with depression and now have developed arthritis in my knees and knuckles. This has all happened within the last six months. Both of us suffer from fatigue and disturbed sleep. There has been violence in the house due to an ex partner who also sexually assaulted my partners daughter.

I believe that there is an energy related cause and that dowsing can help provide the solution. In the past I have dowsed water, objects and tried energy dowsing. I am not sure where to begin! Amy suggestions as to how I should proceed? I have not dowsed around the house or bedroom at all.

I have read internet based material suggesting that spiral could be dowsable but have no idea how to do this or how it would register!

The house is built on an area of old mining.
cornishlad

Re: Advice Please

Postby simonwheeler » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:40 am

My advice is to contact the BSD HQ and employ somebody who is experienced and on their Professional Register.

Click here for BSD website
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
simonwheeler

Postby ledgehammer » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:55 pm

simonwheeler wrote:My advice is to contact the BSD HQ and employ somebody who is experienced and on their Professional Register.

Click here for BSD website

A second...
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
ledgehammer

Postby cornishlad » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:36 am

Thank you.

I contacted Roy and Ann Procter and they are assisting.
cornishlad

Postby mike » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:44 pm

Just seen this post and its interesting for me, looking at Menacuddle Well and Trewoon area 2 Black Water Lines cross this area and could cause trouble for folk, with both of them running north to south in my opinion...One passes just north and east of Menacuddle Well at the right hand corner of the THE WATER WHEEL house and goes on across the town towards the south.With the other coming from the north and running across the road bend at Trevanion Lane /Trevanion Hill Trewoon passing again across town towards the south.Either of these might cause problems for folk, and they are best gone, its very possible Accident Black Spots are linked to either of these lines where folk get affected at times of high energy, and drive off the road to avoid things which are not there,it happens.Better they are gone.

Stopped at Port Isaac and just to the east of there.

The BWLine came across from Ireland to just north of Newport, but its cleared Wales now as well as Cornwall and all parts south of there....Just tonight I found a place near Michikamau Lake Quebec where it looks like a new group of BWLines have emerged, so I cleared it, but it looks today like we have a need to clear every so often, perhaps every two months to keep the planet clean of these illness causing bad lines.
mike

Return to Health