Consistent accuracy

For matters relating to dowsing for health and wellbeing

Consistent accuracy

Postby Philippa » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:48 pm

Although I’ve had a pendulum for some years it’s only recently that I’ve begun to dowse in earnest for the health of my husband and myself. I’ve been amazed at the help that dowsing has been in diagnosing my husband’s health problems and showing me his needs in the way of supplements and modification to his diet. I feel that he’s well on the way to recovery now.
However, I don’t always get consistent results when dowsing for myself. I know that I have to be in a very calm state before dowsing so usually practice Autogenics in preparation. But when I become anxious because what I’m hoping for doesn’t materialise in the way of health benefits, the pendulum will swing one way or the other and I know that there’s no point in continuing.
My question is does anyone else have the same problem dowsing for themselves and what is the best solution to this, consult a professional dowser for myself or practice more?
Philippa

Re: Consistent accuracy

Postby mike » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:58 pm

The more you dowse the better you will get, walk soft at first, till you learn to run, and from then on its wonderland.Things exist outside the box which will amaze you, always protect and keep in the light, then look to the stars for answers.
mike

Return to Health