Searching for a dowser who helped many years ago

For matters relating to dowsing for health and wellbeing

Searching for a dowser who helped many years ago

Postby acme » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:25 pm

Hello.I am new here and hope my post is not breaking any rules or is in the wrong place.
I have a lot of wear and tear in the vertebrae of the lower back and about thirty years ago I got the problem fixed for a long time by some members of a family who I think were dowsers.I lost touch with them about the middle nineties and have never found anyone else who could get rid of my back pain as successfully as they did.I know their surname but do not wish to post it here.
There was the mother and daughter from the Livingston area and a son from further west about Harthill.I know it's not a lot to go on but I wondered if anyone would know who I was talking about and if they are still practising.
Alternatively could some one else be recommended.
Thank you.

Re: Searching for a dowser who helped many years ago

Postby simonwheeler » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:21 am

Click on this link for BSD HQ contact details

If they can't give you the details of the specific person you require, they do hold a professional register of others who may be able to help.
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

Return to Health