Approx 12 million years ago

For matters relating to dowsing for health and wellbeing

Approx 12 million years ago

Postby arthur hamlin » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:09 pm

Very frequently I am asked for help from the upstairs with a tap on my chest, shoulder or head.
This time it was my guide requesting help from a time before mans developement even as an ape.
I`m told memory recall via experiences is almost 100%.
In this instance I questioned his response several times as I found it difficult whether I had got it right.
He had been a small creature the size of a very small hairy dog and had been in a fight with another over food.
He badly maimed this other creature to which it eventualy died.
Although consciouses of such creatures hardly existed than flashbacks thousands of years later is now beginning to tell in the mind of spirit people. When that part of the year comes round again this event begins to loom and the killer/victim both have anger to sort out.
I found that I was able to have in my company both these spirit people who had previously been these creatures.
Asking for the love, light and healing energies to be present was able to free them up from this anger and were able to move on.
Arthur
arthur hamlin

Re: Approx 12 million years ago

Postby mike » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:19 pm

I used to shoot birds and animals when I was younger, but for years I have suffered almost every night the horror of reliving each death from that time, remembering places I havent visited or seen for many years, its like a DVD of every kill I have ever made.I have thought about all of them and asked each and every bird and animal to forgive me for what I did to them, its lasted years this, but its something I have to do to get relief from the horrors every night.Im not proud of what I did, and being a crack shot made eveything worse, as I often hit many more than other friends did at that time...Now I only get the odd bad night remembering things that happened forty /fifty years ago,how these thoughts reach me I havent a clue, when sometimes I walk down the shops and forget what I went for,its like I have a score to settle here and now,so Im doing my best to make amends.
mike

Re: Approx 12 million years ago

Postby arthur hamlin » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:33 pm

By telling us of your conscious feelings now Mike I would say is at least half the cure.
When I was young I kept over a thousand laying stock of hens and when they had finished their laying time and gone into a moult I would kill them by ringing their necks and thought little about what I was doing than about taking a life. I would pluck and dress them and they would be ready for the oven. I would now have difficulty doing that operation but believe I may be forgiven because humans need feeding.
If you were able to retrieve the birds and animals you shot which were edible for human consumption I think your consciounce would be freer. Also look at times we were pround to own a penknife and throw stones at anything we disliked etc .Any aggresive attitude we had could partly be put down to influences outside ourselves. So do not be too hard on yourself.
Now I ask that the food in front of me is blessed and the energies changed so that it is conducive to my digestive system which is now quite sensitive as I have to be careful what I eat because of repercussions.
When you think of all the energies that go to make up for instance a salad. From the time the seeds are planted to the watering, feeding harvesting to include the thoughts of those that have given their time for all this besides those who have helped from upstairs than you realise its time to say thank you back.
Now what did happen 12 million years ago????? sorry I have now digressed.
Arthur
arthur hamlin

Return to Health