Geopathic Stress

For matters relating to dowsing for health and wellbeing

Geopathic Stress

Postby chris » Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:29 pm

Hi,

I have been using tin foil shiny side down to block GS rays, I heard this only works for 2 weeks, but I have found it lasts a lot longer, when I dowse I get 4 months, any useful comments please?

thanks Chris A
chris

Re: Geopathic Stress

Postby Geoff Stuttaford » Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:52 pm

Hi Chris,

May I ask why you are trying to block it, and from what ?

Geoff
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Geoff Stuttaford

Postby chris » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:21 pm

Hi Geoff,
Only trying to block harmful rays which are affecting people's health quite badly
regards Chris A
chris

Postby Geoff Stuttaford » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:33 pm

Hi Chris,

I believe it is generally acknowledged that Geopathic Stress consists of electomagnertic energy that acts vertically upwards from the surface of the land although it probably originates from much lower down.

I am surprised you dowsed that whatever blocking you have put in place will last only four months.
If I am correct in assuming that you are trying to remove the energy from inside someone's property,
may I suggest you dowse to see how long the energy would stay in place if you sent it, mentally, over the top of the property, then let me know what result you get.

Regards

Geoff
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Geoff Stuttaford

Postby Satyr » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:21 pm

I have used Geoff's idea of directing the energy over a property with very effective results.
Practice random acts of kindness
Satyr

Postby chris » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:23 pm

Hi Geoff,
Thankyou for the response, when you say send the rays over the building and then dowse the response, can I do this from a distance?

Many thanks,
chris.
chris

Postby Geoff Stuttaford » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:16 pm

Yes Chris. It is not necessary to be on site but then, obviously, there is no way of checking your efforts with L-rods but there should be a 'lightening' of the atmoshpere in the house itself which should be evident to the occupants.

Geoff
Geoff

Geoff Stuttaford

Postby chris » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:20 pm

Thanks Geoff,

I will try lifting the rays up out of the way from a distance, thanks very much I'll let you know the results.

regards, Chris A
chris

Return to Health