Music calms the body and mind.

For matters relating to dowsing for health and wellbeing

Music calms the body and mind.

Postby mike » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:12 pm

Im sure for anyone who is suffering with any kind of stress or problems can do no better than listen to what ever music they like, and just learn to relax and allow the sound of the music to wash over you and clear the mind and body of stress.While I hurt most of the day with my back and left leg, if I put on the music I like Im soon tapping my foot and the magic of sound lifts me to a place where the pain cannot enter.Sounds simple I know, and you must always visit the doctor if your sick, but the sound of music that your enjoy will lift you out of that dull place and open your eyes to better things....I like all sorts of music but its something I dont do enough during the week, chill out and listen to the music I like and just relax even for just 30 minutes, try it folks, it works for me.
mike

Re: Music calms the body and mind.

Postby mike » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:14 pm

My kind of music is not what everyone will like but its Bluegrass and I just love the Sleepy Man Banjo Band , when they play I am a forth member playing with them, I feel every thing on stage with them,its magic.
mike

Postby Helen-Healing » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:27 pm

This is the kind of music that does it for me....the Hilliard Ensemble...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvKcK8P0p4g

8) 8) 8)
Helen-Healing

Postby mike » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:39 pm

Never going to stomp my feet to that Helen, but its very calming and reaches out to you,both different and nice. 8) Red Wind is nice as well, with your music I finished with my eyes shut tight and bent over like I was being reborn,not been able to bend like that for years.
mike

Postby simonwheeler » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:18 pm

For a live performance, this one does it for me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYxPPZJvO2I
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
simonwheeler

Return to Health